Since I use this blog as a kind of sorcerous diary, I want to mark down some plans I want to accomplish in the coming week-and-a-half. In no particular order, here are a few goals:
- Create a planetary archangel shrine. My work with Seven Spheres has been supremely beneficial and has ignited a profound interest in Hermeticism in me. I want to work with the archangels far more often on their days and hours, and I feel compelled to set up a shrine in thanks for their blessings. The space will also host the talisman bags I've been making. I will keep an eye out for some suitable figurines as well.
- Set up some very small, three-item-or-so shrines for the new guides who have come to me through the rites near my working altar.
- Buy a small cast iron cauldron.
- Buy something like a tiny, cheap bowl to let smaller candles burn in.
- Resume daily one-card tarot draws every morning.
- Relearn the Theban script. I had it memorized when I was fifteen; it's time to practice again.
As an aside, I also need to meditate, do some divination readings, and consult some of my guides about the Saturn rite and whether I should do it sooner or later.